- Perform scripting and development based on client requirements and as directed by the team
- Work on assigned projects as part of a team of consultants and developers towards providing amazing outcomes for our clients
- Develop scripts based on custom applications that are required to be mapped for which patterns need to be identified
- Work with the team in identifying key patterns that uniquely identify applications such as common ports, configuration files, etc
- After receiving training from ConfigureTek, work on updating CMDB meta models based on patterns found within infrastructure and app discoveries
- Delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Must have extensive
- ServiceNow development experience or background is nice to have but not a requirement
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background or understanding of ITIL, Service Management, IT Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is nice to have but not required
ConfigureTek is a premier ServiceNow partner in North America and is known for establishing strong foundations and delivering amazing outcomes.