Strategic Sales Executive
- USA / Canada
- Full-time – Remote is ok
We specialize in Software Implementations and Professional Services Delivery using software products and solutions from ServiceNow. ConfigureTek is a certified partner of ServiceNow with a focus on IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions as well as implementation services for ServiceNow’s ITSM and ITBM products. Our unique packaged services are designed to empower IT operations teams with the efficiency, stability and top performance in the delivery of business services. Further background on ConfigureTek:
- Proven implementation success with numerous fortune 500 clients as well as commercial companies
- 100s of successful projects across numerous industries
- Certified and experienced consultants and thought leaders
- Emphasis on industry recommended practices, strategic guidance, and value based outcomes
- Supporting clients across North America
- Unique offerings such as quick-starts, accelerators for event and change management, and service mapping factory
ConfigureTek is looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to join our growing team.
- Qualify and understand customer needs and provide presales guidance/leadership
- Build business cases, presentations, and customer strategies
- Demonstrate ServiceNow solution and value tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on-site and via virtual meetings.
- Manage many accounts at one time.
- Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Quarterback proof of concept/proof of value engagements with prospects
- Lead strategy and coordination of (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents when approved by the organization.
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required to discuss solutions with Director+ in organizations.
- Understand Key Personas in the selling motion.
- Manage funnel, interface with partner reps, managed co-sell motions, expand existing accounts, and identify new opportunities.
- Record customer interactions in CRM and follow company standards.
- Support marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, and webinars, etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Obtain and maintaining valid ServiceNow solution certifications.
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by products being sold, including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- In conjunction with presales and professional services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations, etc. in preparation for solution deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow strategy expert at executive briefings/industry events
- Expertly communicate using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, email, and verbal mediums
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience is a plus
- Experience Solution Selling with a strong technical foundation.
- Solution and process experience with four or more of the following (more areas are desirable): IT Service Management (ITSM), Financial Management (FM)/Application Portfolio Management, Project Portfolio Management (PPM)/Agile, DevOps, HR Service Delivery (HRSD), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)/Integrated Risk and Compliance, Security Operations, and IT Operations Management (ITOM) (including Cloud Management, Event Management, Infrastructure Discovery/Mapping) or any complementary technologies.
- Possess a strong understanding of shared services/support center environments.
- An understanding of next-generation technologies (such as Containers, Microservices, Cloud, etc.)
- Exhibits superior technical expertise in enterprise, SaaS-based solutions
- Possesses the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Illustrate diverse sales or presales selling experience across areas above.
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Illustrates an understanding of and possesses experience selling to enterprise architecture teams.
- General knowledge of ITIL4 or ITILv3 Foundation, SAFe, IT4IT, and other frameworks is desired but not required.
- ServiceNow Sales/Presales certs desired but not required
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Business Travel – Up to 25%