ServiceNow Technical Consultant
- Eastern USA/Canada based with preferences for Atlanta and Toronto areas.
We specialize in Software Implementations and Professional Services Delivery using software products and solutions from ServiceNow. ConfigureTek is a certified partner of ServiceNow with a focus on ITOM solutions as well as implementation services for ServiceNow’s ITSM and ITBM products. Our unique packaged services are designed to empower IT operations teams with the efficiency, stability and top performance in the delivery of business services. Further background on ConfigureTek:
- Proven implementation success with numerous fortune 500 clients
- 100s of successful projects across numerous industries
- Certified and experienced consultants and thought leaders
- Emphasis on industry recommended practices, strategic guidance, and value based outcomes
- Supporting clients across North America
- Unique offerings such as quick-starts, accelerators for configuration management, event and change management, and service mapping factory
Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of IT software consulting experience with 3-5 years’ experience supporting or implementing ServiceNow products. This role is an ITOM Technical Consultant to deliver customer services and support growth of the services business at ConfigureTek. A candidate that also has experience with other ServiceNow applications outside of ITOM such as Software Asset Management, Security Operations, and core ITSM products would be ideal.
ConfigureTek is seeking an experienced, ServiceNow delivery consultant to become a part of our fast-growing professional services business. Primary role for this position is the delivery of current services for our customers as well as enhancing and growing service delivery capabilities within our company. Our intent is to the be the preferred partner for the ServiceNow ITOM solution as well as having expertise in the ITSM products.
- Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow with a focus on the ITOM based products (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management)
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
- Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by ConfigureTek
- Support sales of software and services through demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and customer presentations
- Deliver projects on customer premise or remotely as required. Most engagements are remote.
- Enhance customer knowledge in IT Operations Management with ITIL v3 framework
- Provide value-based assessments and workshops to help the customer maximize business results from ServiceNow software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Expertise and experience with ServiceNow ITOM products are required
- ServiceNow experience with discovery, service mapping, and configuration management (CMDB) is crucial
- Certifications in ServiceNow System Administrator and products such as Discovery, Service Mapping, and event management are preferred
- 3-5 years in a consulting position, delivering software implementation engagements
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- ITIL knowledge with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies
- Experience with ROI / value propositions for customers software implementation
- Excellent communications skills required – verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
- Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers to improve their processes and organizational models
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US. We do NOT sponsor any visas
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is required
Role: Technical Consultant
Location: Eastern USA / Canada based with preferences for Atlanta and Toronto areas
Job Status: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Mode of interview: Telephone/Face to Face